Features & Benefits
- Comfortable and breathable materials
- Wide straps for immobilization
- Adjustable hook and loop closure for sizing
- Customizable vertical buckle for comfort and fit
- Optional Direct Stick Cold Therapy for pain relief
- Hypoallergenic material and soft edges for user comfort
Ezy Wrap designed the Clavicle Support to be perfect for patients with clavicle fractures and postural problems. It is made of comfortable padded material with wide straps for ease of application and patient comfort. Hook and loop closure enables effortless adjustment, while a movable D-Ring ensures a comfortable custom fit.
Cold Therapy ready with our patented First Ice Direct Stick technology as an optional accessory. Our specially formulated premium Cold Therapy line provides up to 4 hours of continuous cold.
Click here to view product literature pdf.
Click here to view research from Johns Hopkins.
Step-by-step guide on how to apply the product, included with purchase.
Click here to view product instructions pdf.
These product(s) listed are approved by PDAC and listed under the corresponding Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS) code(s) for the application and billing to Medicare.
Click here to view the PDAC approval letter pdf.