Features & Benefits
|First Ice® Direct Stick™
US 9,039,747; US 11,559,427;
- First Ice® Acts Like Snow: Proprietary, patented phase change material that lasts 5x longer than typical gels
- Longer Lasting: Provides 4+ hours of cooling on the 1st application and up to 5 hours on the 2nd.
- More Freeze-Thaw Cycles: Now, with a 300% increase in the number of times you can freeze before stiffness sets in.
- Easier To Freeze: No valves make it easy to freeze in a retail freezer, making the Direct Freeze Package (DFP) optional.
Products subject to one or more of the following patents and pending patent applications:
- US9039747, US11559427, US11648148, US11650017
- US App. No. 18/100721, US App. No. 18/135391
- PCT App. No. PCT/US17/48982, PCT App. No. PCT/US20/45836, and PCT App. No. PCT/US20/37653
First Ice® is the longest-lasting cold therapy on the market, with over 1 million units sold annually. Our patented formula changes state to form icy snow-like crystals that last 5x longer than gel therapy and can be reused for up to 50 freeze-thaw cycles. The snow-like state allows the packs to stay soft and malleable while contouring to the affected area, providing targeted pain relief. All while being pump-and-hose-free, making traditional coolers obsolete and costly by comparison.
To enhance the versatility of First Ice® and provide truly integrated cold therapy, we developed the Direct-Stick™ application of our packs using hook-and-loop. This innovation allows for placing our packs anywhere on our products – eliminating the need for bacteria-prone pockets.
Our Direct-Stick™ packs include a soft thermal barrier for comfortable direct skin contact. As a result, our packs are simple to apply, reapply, and rotate between the user and the freezer without any special considerations.
Step-by-step guide on how to apply the product included with purchase.