Features & Benefits
||The Boxer Orthosis
- Ability for single-handed application of a comfortable alternative to casting or splinting
- Bendable stays for wrist extension and finger flexion allowing for customization
- Adjustable compression to accommodate swelling and skincare during recovery
- Relief for Ulnar Styloid with custom stays designed for support and comfort
- Hypoallergenic material and soft edges for user comfort
Ezy Wrap designed Boxer Orthosis is the superior alternative to traditional casting for patients with boxer fractures. Designed with the patient in mind, The Boxer Orthosis can be applied single-handedly, with stay relief to accommodate the ulnar styloid. The Boxer Orthosis includes a customizable stay for adjustment by an individual with expertise for tailored care.
Our Boxer Orthosis eliminates ulnar styloid pressure, supports the wrist, forearm, and fingers at the preferred angle for treating fractures of the 4th & 5th metacarpals, and can be modified to address the 2nd & 3rd metacarpal.
Click here to view product literature pdf.
Step-by-step guide on how to apply the product, included with purchase.
Click here to view product instructions pdf.
These product(s) listed are approved by PDAC and listed under the corresponding Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS) code(s) for the application and billing to Medicare.
Click here to view the PDAC approval letter pdf.