Features & Benefits
- Repositionable hook-and-loop compatible silicone donut patellar buttress for customizable support
- Soft and breathable materials for compression and comfort
- Dual Axis hinges for stabilization
- Condyle pads on the inside of the brace
- Removable hinges for ease of maintenance and cleaning
- Anti-migration elements to minimize slippage
- Low-profile pull-up pockets
- Non-neoprene hypoallergenic material with soft edges for user comfort
Ezy Wrap designed our Hinged Donut Patella Stabilizer to be a fully adjustable hinged knee orthosis that is exceedingly comfortable and of remarkably high quality. The silicone donut patellar pad is hook-and-loop compatible and repositionable to customize for a patient's anatomy. We use a breathable non-neoprene hypoallergenic material that keeps the patient cool and with anti-migration elements to minimize slippage during extended use.
Our Knee Orthosis has hidden, dual-axis hinges that are bendable and shapable to facilitate fitting and adjustment. The hinges include condyle pads for patient comfort and support. Additionally, the hinges are removable for ease of maintenance and patient cleaning. All while being designed to be Pull-Up for active applications.
Click here to view product literature pdf.
Step-by-step guide on how to apply the product, included with purchase.
Click here to view product instructions pdf.
These product(s) listed are approved by PDAC and listed under the corresponding Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS) code(s) for the application and billing to Medicare.
Click here to view the PDAC approval letter pdf.