Features & Benefits
- Repositionable hook-and-loop compatible silicone lateral-j patellar buttress for customizable support
- Comfortable compression with soft and breathable non-neoprene hypoallergenic material
- Dual Axis hinges for stabilization
- Condyle pads on the inside of the brace
- Removable hinges for ease of maintenance and cleaning
- Anti-migration elements to minimize slippage
- Low-profile pull-up assist pockets
Ezy Wrap designed our Hinged Lateral-J Patella Stabilizer to be a fully adjustable hinged knee orthosis that is exceedingly comfortable and of remarkably high quality. The silicone lateral-j patellar pad is hook-and-loop compatible and repositionable to customize for a patient's anatomy. We use a breathable non-neoprene hypoallergenic material that keeps the patient cool and with anti-migration elements to minimize slippage during extended use.
Our Knee Orthosis has hidden, dual-axis hinges that are bendable and shapable to facilitate fitting and adjustment. The hinges include condyle pads for patient comfort and support. Additionally, the hinges are removable for ease of maintenance and patient cleaning. All while being designed to pull-up for active applications.
Step-by-step guide on how to apply the product, included with purchase.
These product(s) listed are approved by PDAC and listed under the corresponding Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS) code(s) for the application and billing to Medicare.