Features & Benefits
|521||Rally ROM Hinged
Knee Wrap (Short)
|522||Rally ROM Hinged
Knee Wrap (Long)
- Toolless Range of Motion Hinges for easy custom hinge settings
- Includes drop-lock for locked extension from 0° to 45° to 15° increments
- Removable hinges for ease of maintenance and cleaning
- Open popliteal and removable straps
- Anti-migration elements to ensure effective support
- Anterior closure for a tailored compressive fit
- Breathable non-neoprene hypoallergenic material
- Soft edges for user comfort
- First Ice® Direct Stick™ Cold Therapy application directly to the brace interior
Ezy Wrap designed the Rally ROM Hinged Knee Orthosis to be fully adjustable, exceedingly comfortable, and remarkably high quality. We use a breathable non-neoprene material that keeps the patient cool and comfortable with anti-migration elements to minimize slippage during use. All while being designed with anterior closure for a tailored compressive fit.
The Rally ROM has toolless stops for easy adjustment and removable hinges for maintenance and patient cleaning. Our hinges are customizable and allow for positioning with drop-lock options in increments of 15° degrees for adjustments by an individual with expertise or directly off-the-shelf.
Click here to view product literature pdf.
Step-by-step guide on how to apply the product, included with purchase.
Click here to view product instructions pdf.
These product(s) listed are approved by PDAC and listed under the corresponding Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS) code(s) for the application and billing to Medicare.
Click here to view the PDAC approval letter pdf.