Features & Benefits
Knee Wrap (Short)
Knee Wrap (Long)
- Comfortable compression with soft and breathable non-neoprene hypoallergenic material
- Dual Axis hinges for customization
- Internal hinges for protection during activity
- Condyle pads for support and comfort
- Removable hinges for ease of maintenance and cleaning
- Open popliteal and removable straps
- Anti-migration elements to ensure effective support
- Anterior closure for a tailored compressive fit
- First Ice® Direct Stick™ Cold Therapy application directly to the brace interior
Ezy Wrap designed the Condylar Hinged Knee Wrap to be fully adjustable, exceedingly comfortable, and highly durable for active individuals. We use a breathable non-neoprene hypoallergenic material that keeps the patient cool during exercise and comfortable with anti-migration elements to minimize slippage during extended use.
Our Knee Orthosis has hidden, dual-axis hinges that are bendable and shapable to facilitate fitting and adjustment. The hinges include condyle pads for patient comfort and support. Additionally, the hinges are removable for ease of maintenance and patient cleaning. All while being designed with anterior closure for tailored compressive fit.
Step-by-step guide on how to apply the product, included with purchase.
These product(s) listed are approved by PDAC and listed under the corresponding Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS) code(s) for the application and billing to Medicare.