Features & Benefits
|501||Dual Axis Hinged
Knee Wrap (Short)
|502||Dual Axis Hinged
Knee Wrap (Long)
- Shapable Dual Axis hinges for customization
- Internal hinges for protection during activity
- Removable hinges for ease of maintenance and cleaning
- Open popliteal and removable straps
- Anti-migration elements to ensure effective support
- Anterior closure for a tailored compressive fit
- Breathable non-neoprene hypoallergenic material
- Soft edges for user comfort
- First Ice® Direct Stick™ Cold Therapy application directly to the brace interior
Ezy Wrap designed the Dual Axis Hinged Knee to be fully adjustable, exceedingly comfortable, and highly durable for active individuals. We use a breathable non-neoprene hypoallergenic material that keeps the patient cool during exercise and comfortable with anti-migration elements to minimize slippage during extended use.
Our Knee Orthosis has hidden, customizable dual-axis hinges that are bendable and shapable for customization by an individual with expertise. Additionally, the hinges are removable for ease of maintenance and patient cleaning. All while being designed with anterior closure for a tailored compressive fit.
Click here to view product literature pdf.
Step-by-step guide on how to apply the product, included with purchase.
Click here to view product instructions pdf.
These product(s) listed are approved by PDAC and listed under the corresponding Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS) code(s) for the application and billing to Medicare.
Click here to view the PDAC approval letter pdf.