Features & Benefits
|501||Dual Axis Hinged
Knee Wrap (Short)
|502||Dual Axis Hinged
Knee Wrap (Long)
- Comfortable compression with soft and breathable non-neoprene hypoallergenic material
- Dual Axis hinges for customization
- Internal hinges for protection during activity
- Condyle pads for support and comfort
- Removable hinges for ease of maintenance and cleaning
- Open popliteal and removable straps
- Anti-migration elements to ensure effective support
- Anterior closure for a tailored compressive fit
- First Ice® Direct Stick™ Cold Therapy application directly to the brace interior
Ezy Wrap designed the Dual Axis Hinged Knee to be fully adjustable, exceedingly comfortable, and highly durable for active individuals. We use a breathable non-neoprene hypoallergenic material that keeps the patient cool during exercise and comfortable with anti-migration elements to minimize slippage during extended use.
Our Knee Orthosis has hidden, customizable dual-axis hinges that are bendable and shapable for customization by an individual with expertise. Additionally, the hinges are removable for ease of maintenance and patient cleaning. All while being designed with anterior closure for a tailored compressive fit.
Step-by-step guide on how to apply the product, included with purchase.
These product(s) listed are approved by PDAC and listed under the corresponding Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS) code(s) for the application and billing to Medicare.