Features & Benefits
|1258||Compression Knee Immobilizer (Foam)
|1259||Compression Knee Immobilizer
- Universal dexterity and sizing for optimized inventory
- Elasticized Velcro-compatible strapping for compression, security, and fit
- Trimmable and adjustable for tailored practitioner care
- Easy Application and Direct Stick Cold Therapy ready
- Hypoallergenic material and soft edges for user comfort
Note: Foam model is not cold therapy ready
US and Foreign Patents Pending
Ezy Wrap designed the Compression Knee Immobilizer to be the best in class and original universal compression knee immobilizer and includes a trimmable patella opening with moldable stays allowing for tailored care. All while being easy to apply and comfortable to wear, directly off-the-shelf.
Our knee immobilizer is First ICE® Cold Therapy ready with patented Direct Stick™ Packs as an optional accessory. Our patented Cold Therapy provides up to 4 hours of continuous cold to help patients mitigate pain and recover quicker.
Click here to view product literature pdf.
Step-by-step guide on how to apply the product, included with purchase.
Click here to view product instructions pdf.
These product(s) listed are approved by PDAC and listed under the corresponding Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS) code(s) for the application and billing to Medicare.
Click here to view the 1258 PDAC approval letter pdf.
Click here to view the 1259 PDAC approval letter pdf.