Features & Benefits
- Universal sizing for stocking optimization
- Refined design with single-piece construction
- Breathable soft materials and binding for compression and comfort
- Anatomically designed for thumb positioning in abduction and opposition
- Malleable and removable 6-stay wrist-thumb system for a supportive custom fit
- Hypoallergenic material and soft edges for user comfort
US and Foreign Patents Pending
Ezy Wrap designed the Universal Thumb Orthosis to be soft, breathable, and ready directly off-the-shelf or with expertise fitting. Our Orthosis is designed to contour the hand and thumb using six removable, malleable stays with easy application and adjustable straps. Single-piece construction gives the brace a refined low profile.
This brace has soft edges and a comfortable stockinette liner to promote patient compliance and long-term wearbility. Available in both Long and Short for additional control.
Click here to view product literature pdf.
Step-by-step guide on how to apply the product, included with purchase.
Click here to view product instructions pdf.
These product(s) listed are approved by PDAC and listed under the corresponding Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS) code(s) for the application and billing to Medicare.
Click here to view the PDAC approval letter pdf.