Features & Benefits
Lacing Orthosis (Short)
Lacing Orthosis (Long)
- Breathable soft materials and binding for compression and comfort
- Anatomically designed for thumb positioning in abduction and opposition
- Lacing pull tabs with overlapping edges for semi-universal sizing
- Malleable and removable 6 stay wrist-thumb system for a supportive custom fit
- Hypoallergenic material and soft edges for user comfort
Ezy Wrap designed the Ultimate Thumb Lacing Orthosis to be soft, breathable, and ready directly off-the-shelf or with expertise fitting. Our Orthosis is designed to contour to the hand and thumb using six removable, malleable stays with easy application and adjustable lacing. The unique design allows the orthosis edges to overlap for a semi-universal fit. Available in both Short and Long for additional comfort.
Click here to view product literature pdf.
Step-by-step guide on how to apply the product, included with purchase.
Click here to view product instructions pdf.
These product(s) listed are approved by PDAC and listed under the corresponding Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS) code(s) for the application and billing to Medicare.
Click here to view the PDAC approval letter pdf.