Features & Benefits
||Platform Hand Orthosis
- Comfortable breathable material with wide straps for proper immobilization
- Adjustable hook and loop closure for sizing
- Customizable vertical buckle for comfort and fit
- Optional Cold Therapy using patented Direct Stick for integrated pain relief
- Hypoallergenic material and soft edges for user comfort
Ezywrap's Platform Hand Orthosis allows for universal sizing and dexterity while offering maximum comfort. Our strap system is fully moveable, trimmable, and adjustable, allowing for customizable control for the practitioner and patient. The malleable stays allow for customization by an individual with expertise if required and provide excellent support and positioning of the hand, wrist, and fingers after injury or postoperatively.
The Platform Hand Orthosis is First Ice® Cold Therapy ready with our patented Direct Stick™ Packs as an optional accessory. Our specially formulated Cold Therapy provides up to 4 hours of continuous cold to help you mitigate pain and recover quicker.
Step-by-step guide on how to apply the product, included with purchase.
These product(s) listed are approved by PDAC and listed under the corresponding Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS) code(s) for the application and billing to Medicare.