Features & Benefits
- Soft and breathable materials for compression and comfort
- Hook and Loop closure for rapid application
- Overlapping radial closure edges for semi-universal sizing
- Three malleable and removable stays for a supportive custom fit
- Hypoallergenic material and soft edges for user comfort
Ezy Wrap designed the Talon Wrist Orthosis to be soft, breathable, and ready directly off-the-shelf. Our Wrist Orthosis is designed to contour to the hand using three removable, malleable stays with easy application and hook and loop closures for rapid application. The unique radial closure design allows the orthosis edges to overlap for a semi-universal fit. Available in Long and Short for additional comfort.
Click here to view product literature pdf.
Step-by-step guide on how to apply the product, included with purchase.
Click here to view product instructions pdf.
These product(s) listed are approved by PDAC and listed under the corresponding Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS) code(s) for the application and billing to Medicare.
Click here to view the PDAC approval letter pdf.