What is the difference between eZYWRAP and Professional Products (PPI)?
- Our company name is PPI and the major brand that we have manufactured and sold to doctors, hospitals, and patients since 1963 is called eZYWRAP. This name reflects your ease of ordering and applying our products.
- Our mission is to promote the highest standards of safety, quality and cost-effectiveness in healthcare to benefit patient care through research, publishing, education, and consultation.
- PPI is authorized to sell directly to the patient.
- This can be done via our secure website, or by contacting our customer service at 1-800-234-9004 and speaking with a representative.
- Monday - Friday 7am - 5pm
All times are in Central Standard Time
- PPI does not bill to insurance companies. We sell directly to the patient. The patient can then take the invoice that is received with our product and turn it in to the insurance company for reimbursement.
- Contact customer service immediately and request a return authorization number to return the product. Credit will be issued.
- The suggested HCPCS code is printed on the label of the product, which is found near the bottom of the label, identified as Suggested LCODE. The code (if one is suggested) is immediately after this verbiage.
- PPI is both a manufacturer and distributor of our product.
- PPIӳ preferred carrier is UPS. However, we are able to ship via Federal Express.
- To enable our manufacturing facility to better service the customerӳ needs, we require orders to be received by 10am to ship the same day if item(s) need to be made. Orders that are in stock can be ordered as late as 4pm and still ship the same day. Contact customer service to discuss these possibilities.