Why MicrobeCare ?
MicrobeCare Bonded Antimicrobial
- Covalent Bond to Surface – Residual killing power remains on surface even after daily cleaning.
- Non Leaching – Once applied, perfectly safe for children and elderly.
- Electrostatic Application – 360 degree wrap around technology 100% surface coverage, quickly applied.
- Inhibits creation of “Super Bugs” - Destroys microbes using a mechanical/electrical kill.
- Proven Medical Industry Track Record –Published in AJIC, currently treated on medical equipment and devices.
Disinfectants & Antimicrobials in the Market
- Not Bonded to Surface – Killing power wears off and rubs off, must be reapplied.
- Leaches Off – Solution leaches into environment, can be harmful to children and elderly.
- Spray and Wipe Application – High volume of product used and wasted, chance of missing infected surfaces, time intensive to apply.
- Creation of “Super Bugs”- Microbe adaptation to chemical kill creates super bugs in the environment.
- Unproven Industry Track Record – No published efficacy, not as accepted in other medical applications.